Thursday, January 3, 2013

Ways to help

I've received a lot of great ideas for surprising people with kindess, thanks so much! I really enjoy hearing all the wonderful stories about giving back and if you have one yourself, please share it here. Some people I've talked to struggled with how they would help or who they would help for that matter. A good friend Brian recommended organizing some donations and I think it's an awesome idea! I've learned about a lot of individuals that are definitely in need of some Acts of Kindness and so I am going to start fundraising for them. The first person I wanted to help is a teacher in Detroit, who works with visually impaired children in an inner city school and has used most of her income helping them with basic necessities. I am collecting more info about her classroom and what types of items she needs and will post that as soon as I get it. I will be adding a Donate link soon so we can start paying it forward. If you have any charity suggestions, please post them here. As soon as we reach this goal, I will be adding a new charity. More details coming soon. Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. This is a really great blog. I like it alot!
    How do I follow you on this one?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops! Sorry about that Judy! Hopefully these links worked. I'm still figuring this out, so thanks for letting me know!

      Delete